Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I went to bed early...but....

I woke up a little bit ago. I had a terrible nightmare, one that was way to real. I woke up shaking, out of sorts, and completely freaked out. I can't go back to sleep yet. I decided to get up and keep myself busy for a little bit. I watched an episode of WEED on Showtime and then flipped to THE NOTEBOOK but I really didn't feel like watching some sappy movie so I decided to check my email. Nothing new there.

I've been preoccupied lately. My mind has been going a mile a minute. That is pretty normal but I have been a bit more quiet than normal....me....quiet....that is not so normal. I know, I know! So what is my deal? I have no clue. I'm happy but I am worried about a friend right now....maybe that is part of my problem. I don't know. I've just been a little restless. That tends to happen when I am thinking too much.

I've also been in a creative slump. That is the worst part. I really feel like I want to create something new but I don't know what to do or where to start. I know that this too shall pass. It just bites. On an upside...I have been in a mail mood. I have sent out a ton of packages and a few letters. I'm getting ready for Halloween which is always exciting. I just love Halloween. I'm not doing a costume this year though. It seems like a huge waste of money...because I can never just do a half assed costume. OK, I'm going to go back to bed now...maybe I have unwound enough to actually fall asleep. Later Gators!

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Last night was the first good night's sleep that I have had in a couple of days.

King OSirLucas said...

Last night was another of a bad night's sleep that I have had for many days in a row... start my dream cycle and get woke up... ugh about 6 times last night. :P

Netter said...

Lucas...I'm having the same issues. It sucks, doesn't it.

Kimberly said...

maybe it's an epidemic. I couldn't sleep for the life of me on Sunday night - I lay there in bed for hours wide awake. It sucked!

Anonymous said...

I haven't gotten much sleep either but at least I have an excuse. Stephanie only sleeps for 4-5 hours at a time at night. At least she finally slept in her own bed last night. Hopefully, she'll be like her brother and sister and sleep thru the night at about 6-8 weeks.
Oh, and Annette's Mom - thank you so much for the baby blankets. They are beautiful! One day I may even manage to get them away from the baby's sister - Meredith has confiscated them!

Anonymous said...

Tami: You are quite welcome! I can see two sister going to battle when they get bigger!! Will kinda remind you of you and Peggy, I'm sure you two use to battle sometimes. I know Netter and Tisha did, especially when they were older. They had the refrigerator rockin one time, so I had to yell at them to knock it off! Oh, aren't you going to have fun in about 10-12 years!!!!

Netter said...

Mother, I have no memory of what you are talking about....did you remember to take your medicine today. LOL....KIDDING! Tami and Peggi actually got along. I'm telling you...you should of just gotten me a cat or a dog to play with....that little sis was a handful and not very well house trained. Poor, poor turtle!