Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Mom dared me....she just doesn't know me at all!


silentrunner92947: Really, oh, you are evil
Nett: me....yes I am evil
Nett: and you love it
Nett: cause I am just like my MOM
silentrunner92947: Don't get to many bright ideas about that picture of me..
Nett: what...what....
Nett: I wasn't thinking of that
Nett: you would kill me
silentrunner92947: I have one of you in a yellow sports car, butt-ass naked
Nett: yeah...I have it too
Nett: lol
Nett: maybe I should post it first
Nett: so nobody else can get to it
silentrunner92947: Dare you
Nett: Dare me? How dare you!
silentrunner92947: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Nett: Ok, fine...fine...you don't think I will do it, do you?
silentrunner92947: well, it would surprise me
Nett: Well, I am full of surprises!!!

Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Cindy said...

How cute. I loved the conversation that you posted with it. What a cute kid you were, what happened to you? Just kidding. LOL

Netter said...

I was thinking about posting this picture anyway...out of fear that it would be used against me by other memebers of the family that think I don't know that they are seaking dirt on me. Don't tangle with a rascal like me....you'll get the tail end everytime. Mark my words....and you know who you are!

Anonymous said...

As they say is England, "Phwoar!" ;)

Netter said...

All I can say, is Thank Goodness that I have grown out of the need to lounge on top of a race car with no clothes on. It would now just be to scary for anyone to see.

denise said...

that pic u posted of mike and orianna. mike got mad at me for giving u such a bad pic of him. lol is it just me or is that not a bad pic of him at all. i like the conov u put up lol

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...I think that if you did still drape yourself nakes across little, yellow cars you'd have quite a few more suitors...not saying they'd be normal, but there would definitely be more of 'em!

Netter said...

Ugh! I think I would rather find other shameful ways to get the men....I can think of a few right now.

King OSirLucas said...

you sure can... you one of those quiet and nice kind of gals... hehehehe :P

Anonymous said...

Hey that was the picture that I always wanted of you. To use against you. Now I have to do something else. I always want to put it in the Chieftain. Damn

Netter said...

AH HA....finally I beat everyone to the punch. Well, keep searching my dear Aunt...keep searching.

Netter said...

Lucas, you have to watch out for the nice quiet gals...they'll get the best of you every time.

Anna Pet said...

That picture is so cute. You look like you were an adorable little trouble maker....sounds like you still are...hee heee.

"Loves it"

Netter said...

I am a trouble maker..but I like to think of it as the good kind of trouble that people like to come back for. It's good spirited fun.

King OSirLucas said...

trouble trouble trouble... I lUVV trouble... :)

Netter said...

Oh do you now! Hmmmmm, interesting. I don't think you could handle the trouble I dish out.

King OSirLucas said...

Not only do I handle the trouble... I bring you to the boiling point! So bring it on... I am a ample target. :P