Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Interesting dream....

So, my friend Raine had a dream about me last night. Well, not strictly about me but I was referenced it in. She was talking to my Mother who at first she mistook for her Grandmother....but then it wasn't really her Grandma...it was my Mom...whom she has never met. Anyway, My Mom was telling her that I got married and showed her a picture of my husband and that I would not be coming back to New York. She said he looked like a Nebraska Farm Boy...just my type....I guess, but how interesting is that. Oh there was more to the dream but it was mostly freaky stuff with Twit and an evil box of fur rope. Dreams are the craziest things, aren't they? Still, I want to know what this mysterious husband looked like.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I do remember was that he was dark blonde (just from the sides of his hair sticking out of his John Deere baseball cap) and he had blue eyes. He also had a roundish face with round reddish cheeks and a snub nose. I only saw the picture of his face and couldn't tell you how weight or how tell. So I guess be on the look out for a John Deere cap!

Netter said...

Oh dear Lord, you dreamt that i was hooking up with a drunkin' farmer.....JESH....just what I have been avoiding all these years. Perhaps I am running from my destiny. Atleast he's blondish....cause I do like the fair haired men. You need to visit that dream again and pump my Mother for more details. lol.

Anna Pet said...

That is a cute story netter.

Netter said...

I enjopyed that dream...but I would have enjoyed hearing about it more if she would have pumped my Ma for more info...lol. A girl needs all the help she can get sometimes...lol.