Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The package containing something I found....


Ok, so I mailed off that package containing something I found. Danielle recieved it Monday. I guess she couldn't wait to open it up because she had it in the store with her and was picking at the tape. Her Mother...the fabulous Cindy...told her not to open it in the store. So, Danielle takes it outside and rips into that puppy. She then screams and runs inside to tell her Mom that I had sent her a huge spider. Cindy just laughed and told her that it wasn't a spider but a crab. Actually it was the remains of a horseshoe crab. I had found him in the backyard, floating around and had fished him out with an oar. He was already dead ofcourse so I threw him in the flower bed and hosed him out with some fresh water, every couple of days until he was nothing but shell. He didn't even smell when I packaged him up but I knew that by the time he arrived he would be a little stinky from being inside that plastic bag. Danielle and Cindy took him to the school and are giving him to the biology lab. I figured that was the best place for him anyway. After all...a horseshoe crab is a little out of place in Kansas.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

That was soooooo funny. The reason is because the night before there was a huge spider on my front porch. It was ugly and Danielle and I just screamed. But as frightened as I was I did manage to kill it because anyone that I could have called to kill it was sleeping.

King OSirLucas said...

sooo netter... when do I get my prize??? Hmmm...? I will take a blow up woman dolly if you are struggling to figure out what to get me. heheh :P

Netter said...

Wait...I thought you would like the blow up male doll instead...shoot, I hope I still have that slip so I can return it. I'm working on something for you. What do you get guy that lives in a van? Hmmmm