Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Another sleepless night....

Dang it! Yeah, you heard me, dang it. I can't sleep. I have been tossing and turning for hours. Its just getting a little silly. I finally decided to just get out of bed and do something that may lead to boredom or exhaustion. Why is it, when you want to sleep, you can't. When you don't want to sleep you have to fight to keep your eyes open. It's annoying. I know I will have dark circles under my eyes tomorrow morning....no, I guess I mean, this morning. I'll be up in less that 3 hours anyway.

I guess I just have too much on my mind. I have a million little things rolling around in my head. They are all good things too. I'm not stressing our over anything. That is the only good thing about it. well, i guess I will go glitter my latest Christmas ornament idea. I think I will give them out this year after all. I can't help it, instead of one ornament to exchange, I will have four. I can't help it....plus they are all very simple things. I should save them for the following year. Maybe I will...who knows.

No comments: