Wednesday, September 28, 2005


AUGH! Look what I found in the freezer. Every year I buy Girl scout cookies and I put them in the back of the freezer...out of sight out of mind. Tonight I discovered them. Not good, not good at all. They are way too yummy! It's just not fair that any cookie taste so darn good when they are frozen. I won't eat the G.S. Thin Mints if they are not frozen. Stupid Girl Scouts and their stinking good cookies. I'm going to eat two more and then put the back in the freezer and try to forget about them again. TRY....yeah right! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

King OSirLucas said...

yum yum yum... I am a big cookie muncher! BWUAHAHAHAH :)

Netter said...

Ok, Cookie Monster, cool it.

Cindy said...

I love Girl Scout cookies but I absolutely refuse to buy them because the girls do not get much of the money while the head of Girl Scouts makes over $100,000 a year. I think that it is disgusting. Plus the girls have to pay for all of the badges and for camp.

Chelie said...

OMG I LOVE THOSE THINGS!!! Those are my all-time favorite temptation.