Tuesday, August 23, 2005


JeZ! Get a room! Enough already! LOL, this is a picture of my Father and Mother getting sloppy before they were married. Uncle Gary gave me this picture a few years ago at a family get together and I framed it. First of all, I think it is funny that they matched. I wonder if they planned it that way. Second, Mom...aka Millie, has a shirt strangely similar to the one she is wearing in the photo....lol. Third, Dad aka Allen, had hair...ok, he's not bald yet...just thinning...A LOT. I just think it is cute to see them getting jiggy with it when they were kids...cause they have not stopped yet. They have been married 36 years. How she has kept from killing that man, I have no idea. He drives most people nuts. Maybe that means Mom was already crazy to begin with. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture! I think my parents hit 36 years this November also. Wow! I've got 7 years and, right now, at this moment, I'm wondering why I'm still here.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Netter said...

Someone is going through the seven year itch...or is it just because you are ready to pop that baby out? Have I said I hate SPAM on my blog site? I had to delete another one.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Netter, just thought I'd leave a comment to let you know that I am still alive. Moved home to my parents for the summer, but did end up getting a job, so I'll post again soon.

Tilly

Netter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.