Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I must be a handful...

Ok, so I was talking to Mom on the phone and we were discussing Tisha and the spare parts the Doc put in her. She has a piece of muscle and skin from a cadaver. I guess the skin is used to make a type of sack around the base of her cerebellum tonsils. I said I was going to tell Tisha the skin was actually from a scrotum sack....LOL, and ofcourse my Mother was shocked with my statement. Why she would be shock, I have no idea. She said that she can't believe the stuff I come up with and doesn't know where I get it from. I told her she does know where I get it from and she, defensively replied, "Well, not from me!" Well, ofcourse not....but we all know the mouth on that Father of mine. When I'm not pretending to be shocked by his comments I am occasionally amused. NOT OFTEN THOUGH! I told Mom that if Tisha called and said something about the scrotum comment, I would give her $5. to go along with it. I know she will rain on my parade, damn it. She's predictable....lol, love yah Mom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with your mother I'm starting to worry aboput you to. I'm glad that I never was like that. How is Tisha I sent her a Birthday card. I'm sure you will hear about it . It was an appropret sp one. It had a big bear face on it. You would have loved it. Nice picture of your mom and dad. I have one thing to say. Your dad didn't age well. I can say that hes my brother. and he deserves it.

Netter said...

What! What! It was an innocent little joke....JEZ! You guys are losing your sense of humor as you age. I swear! You kow why Dad hasn't aged well? I do, to much sun, too much fun, and way too many cigs. Fact. I can't wait to hear about this card. I just sent mine today...its going to be late...dang it.

Kimberly said...

scrotum sack...LMAO!!!!!!! That is tooooooo funny :D

Netter said...

Kim, I know, I thought it was funny too. My family has lost its sense of humor. this is getting serious.