Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Ok, I am done with the book.

I read the last page of Harry Potter a while ago and I called to discuss it with Cindy but she was at the bar. Darn it! Danielle said that her Mom was right when she said that I would finish it before Danielle. Ah ha! I was racing and didn't even know it. I smoked right through it. I'm sad, excited and just annoyed that I have to wait so long for the next book to be released. If you want to discuss the book....call me...or email me. I leave you with these little quotes: " The memory of a good person is a blessing." and "Greif is the price we pay for love."

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I love those quotes and I can not wait until the next book. I think that Neville is actually the chosen one. But that is just my thoery.

Netter said...

I thought the same thing....but then again...I think that it will take a group effort of people that love each other to defeat the dark lord.

Chelie said...

Good theory, I think Harry will die tho. Just a pessimist talking tho.