Wednesday, July 27, 2005


I have to show you this. No, seriously, I do. They have these children's tea sets at IKEA...and they are like $10.00. Not bad for real china....but they come in a plain white finish. So, when Kelsie was here I got out the porcelain paint and we went to town. She told me to paint the flowers and she did the blue on the tea cups and the plates as well as the grass on the big plates. I put the clouds on and she painted the tops of the tea pot and sugar bowl yellow like the sun. See...there is a theme going here. I baked them and now they are dishwasher safe and ready for an Americal Girls Dollie tea party. You bring the cookies and Kelsie will make the tea.
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Those are so neat. You guys did an awesome job.

Chelie said...

i like them :D

Netter said...

I'm a control freak so it was hard to just lett her make a mess....but they turned out really cute.

Netter said...

I'll blog about it soon.