Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Harry Potter and my Mother.

Ok, I only have 100 pages of H.P. left. I'm going to get it over with tonight because it is driving me crazy. It's getting so good, I can't stand it. I really need to get a life....one more exciting than the one I have. I'm not sure that is a good idea though...the excitement could kill me. My Mother called me from her emergency cell phone today and for some reason, who knows why, she could not hear me...but I could hear her. I was yelling into the phone. She Just kept saying, "Annette?", "Annette?", and in a very annoying fashion...to which I replied, "Mom?", "MOM!" I tried calling her back...but the same thing happened. After my 5th attempt to get a hold of her, I gave up and left a message on the phone at home. I'll have to see if she calls me back or if she has fallen and broken a hip while painting the walls in her new house. I'll keep you posted on Millie's status. I'm off to read H.P. now.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

OMG You will have to let us know if your mother is alright.

Netter said...

I'm going to yell at her. I left message after message on the home phone and told her to call my cell, no matter how late it was. I have not heard a thing. I'm calling her now. Parents are nothing but trouble...perhaps I should ground her.

Netter said...

Ok, Mother is fine...her phone just sucks.