Thursday, June 30, 2005

Who says I have too much time on my hands?

Hey, isn't that an 80's song...."too much time on my hands..." Perhaps by Styx?....correct me if I am wrong. Anyway, it has been recently brought to my attention that some people are under the impression that I have too much time on my hands. Let me set the record straight. I do NOT have too much time on my hands. I am always busy. I've got a dozen projects going at once. Just because I blog quite often does not mean I have toomuch free time. I just use all my minutes in a productive way, if you can call some of the stuff I do productive...lol. I don't finish my blog entries at one sitting, most of the time. I save it a s adraft and when I have a couple of minutes Ijust add to it. I think that's why they come across as quite jumpy at times. I don't edit...I just blog. Sure I helped with Mr Bun Bun's site, but it didn't take me more than 45 minutes to whip up. Anyway, I have to run, I have laundry to flip and I want to finish cleaning the basement up. Later people!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hey you know that when I said that I was just kidding. Danielle got her little package from Mr. Bun today and got a kick out of it. She was a little jealous because she has not got to go to a theme park yet. I for one am going stir crazy. I like having the summer off, but am a little bored.

Netter said...

No, I know....its just you are not the only one who has said that to me. That's all. She got that package already? Wow...that was quick.