Thursday, June 30, 2005

I'm in the best mood.

I've had a smile on my face all week. There is something about behaving badly that causes a natural high. Its a rush. Nobody is getting hurt, nobody is going to....its just a little fun, a little excitement. You know what I mean. I've talked to some of my best buddies lately and that always perks me right up. I'm a little worried about two other friends that are a bit in the dumps right now. Stress and exhaustion always plays a number on us, that is for sure. They are in my thoughts and I am sure that they know that I am always here for them if they need me. I'm usually very good about that.

Still, I am in a "can't stop smiling" type of mood. I wish I could bottle this up and keep it for those days when everything goes wrong, but we just have to find ways to make it ourselves. Things that get me worked up: #1) I think too much. I have been told this many times. I work things over in my head and talk myself out of things that I would enjoy. Why do I do that? #2) People who do things to me on purpose. Get a life. I'm not playing into your little games anymore. Ummmm....I know there are more, but right now I can not get into that mode. I'm just too jolly. Life is good, people, life is good.

1 comment:

Netter said...

Sally, I'm glad I could bring a little light into your night. Sweet dreams.