Thursday, June 30, 2005

one dirty man.....

So, Roger caught me online again yesterday. He is this guy in the Coast Guard that I use to talk to quite a bit online. I did meet him once but he seemed quite normal then and I wasn't alone, I had a friend with me. He loves to say dirty things to me. Loves it! I tell him to stop but he just can't control himself. It's quite annoying at times. Last year he talked me into calling him. (I knew he had caller ID so I used a calling card that I knew showed up as unknown caller.) Oy Vey, what a mistake, all he wanted to do was to try making me horny and talk dirty back to him. I just asked him about work and how his kids were. He's divorced.) It's almost funny because I know this bugs him and I tease him like crazy. I've told him a million times that I will never sleep with him. No way, that man is kinky beyond reason. He wants to spank me and get a little rough. ?! Huh, yeah, Ok, whatever. Then he tells me that he wants to dominate me. LOL, the freak can't seem to remember that I like to have control....so it will not work. I reminded him. He tries telling that I will like to be submissive. Uh, no..... Then he comes up with all these kinky things to do to me and wants me to tell him which I would be up for. I say, none of them because I will NEVER sleep with him. I really think that he believes he will dirty talk me into wanting to screw around with him. Nope, never going to happen. I just don't get it. Why do people think you will change your mind when you have been saying for YEARS...YEARS, that its NEVER going to happen. I mean seriously, he is into some nasty crap. He wants to pee on a girl, he's recently into that choking while having sex crap. EWWWWW...no. The only good thing about all of this is that he has no idea where I live. He doesn't have my phone number or my address , doesn't know my last name and he never will have any of that info. Thank goodness, he's moving to California August 1st so I will have him off of the east coast. I'm hoping he'll find one of those kinky gals out there and stop trying to Instant message me all the time. He's the reason that I stay invisible most of the time. Gag me.

2 comments:

Chelie said...

thats why they invent the Ignore button tho...

Netter said...

If he knows I'm on line...he will just keep emailing and IMing until I answer him....ewwww.