Friday, September 26, 2014

I think I'll take my fruit for a little stroll

Look what I made! It didn't take long, frankly because I didn't have much time to cut it up. I kept saying while I was helping prepare for the baby shower that I needed to run home and cut my watermelon. Little did everyone know that I was going all fancy on them.  The wheels are the ends of Honey Dew melons, hooked in place with skewers, capped off with grapes.  The handle of the buggy was a piece of the melon, from the middle of the water melon.  I have it hooked with two skewers thatI placed on both sides of the handle. One skewer in the middle and one on the underside to keep the handle up.  I just cut off the extra bamboo skewer off so they were not sticking out.   It only took me 15 minutes to put it al together. Luckily I had all the other fruit chopped up and ready to pile in.

No comments: