Saturday, December 31, 2011

Getting a head start...

I am now operating a sweat shop in my Mother's house. She's my main employee. She didn't get a choice in the matter, I just put her to work with little to no pay, just patience and understanding...for the most part I threatened to have her family deported if she didn't raise her productivity, but she kind of liked the idea, since she doesn't get a lot of peace and quiet. I personally kind of like the USA and I can't keep an eye on her when I'm half way around the world, since I forgot that I was her daughter. She's a good little worker though. I set her up with making a triangle template on the back of a bunch of circles. Then I had her folding them while I glued.

Three down, a million to go. I should be done with 2012's Ornie Exchange project by midnight, which will put me ahead of the rest of the gals.

No comments: