Monday, July 11, 2011

It's SUMMER!

Whew, its hot out there right now! I'd take the girls to the park but it's to hot to run around out there. It wouldn't bother Skippy a bit, but Sparky would be exhausted. Plus, she is just getting over some mysterious illness that kept her home from camp all last week. Half sinus infection, half virus...it wasn't a fun week for either of us.
It's not even a good day to paint on the sidewalk or driveway. I'm afraid we'd melt into a pile of goo that kind of matches our Crayola sidewalk paint...which I gave Sparky for her Pre-school graduation. It was a big hit. I know my Rue loved it too...she's got great taste in fun stuff.
I guess we will just have to hang out inside for a while...but that will drive us all crazy. When it cools off a bit we will venture outside and run off some of that excess energy. If I don't let them run off some of that extra steam...all my pictures of them will be goofy, full of oddball pictures. I'm just afraid their faces will stick like that one of these days. I keep warning them but they really don't care. Not now...but just wait until they can't get a date for prom. Note Sparky above and Skippy below. Need I say more?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What sweet looking children.
Cindy