Saturday, May 08, 2010

I think I'm falling into a cupcake coma...

Oh hell, who am I kidding...I'm just making excuses so I don't have fix all the useless crap on my site that needs to be fixed. I need to fix my 40th birthday ticker on my side bar, because its counting up to my 40th b-day again, when it sould be counting down to my 41st. I need to add all the books I've read so far this year and the movies I've watched but pfffftttt.....I don't wanna. I'm just being a lazy post birthday girl. At least I'm taking the time to post something. That's a plus, huh. Don't get used to it.

I've been thinking about how I'm going to celebrate my 40th with the gals from High School in August. We are going to get a room at a hotel and regress a bit...no husbands, no kids, just us girls. I was trying to think of retarded things that we could do for fun. I figure we could bar hop and pretend we are a traveling bachelorette party...but that was quickly nixed because I realized they would make me be the bride. Although, technically The Foe could be the bride because she's not married anymore. Hmmm...I'm going to talk with Tami about this.

Oh, while I'm thinking of it, I can't figure out why people make such a big deal out of turning 40. Sure I'm a day closer to my grave, sure the gray hair will start popping out, sure I'll soon have more age spots than freckles...but so what. Fact of the matter is, I feel young, even when my joints are cracking. I'm always going to be that old lady that gets out the water balloons and nails the neighbor kids or talks them into pranking one of the other neighbors. I can't help myself...its genetic.

OK, I have to go avoid doing something useful and productive. Later!

No comments: