Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I suffered a tramatic event

It's true and I may never be the same.

I shutter at the thought of what happened.

Yep, a chill just ran up my spine. Not a good chill.

There are some things you are never meant to see.

There are things that you never dream of thinking of and thus never prepare yourself for.

I should have had a heads up, a warning...better yet, I shouldn't have had to deal with it at all.

All I have to say is that its a good thing I couldn't get the pictures from that SD card to download onto the home computer and had to put them on the laptop instead. On the home computer you have to check each and every picture you want to save...on the laptop, the picture just quickly flashes on the screen and is saved automatically.

I wasn't paying much attention really, but there was a sudden flash of something that drew my attention toward the screen...OMG, I shouldn't have looked up, but I did...and I saw way to much skin. I didn't see any "junk" if you know what I mean, but then again, I was to busy squeezing my eyes closed and screaming "MY EYES, MY EYES!"

I wonder if Workers Comp covers this kind of thing.

It totally should.

Excuse me while I go pray now...or heavily medicate myself, perhaps both at the same time. I'm kidding about the self medicating, I don't do that, but the idea of it sounds good right now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

RU takin' nekked pictures while drunk again?

Netter said...

Andi~ They were nekked pics of my bosses...ewwww.

Teena in Toronto said...

I hope you recover from your traumatic ordeal!

Happy blogoversary!

Yarn Tails said...

ROFLMAO!!

Tami said...

Of your bosses? I think it's time to ask for a raise!

Hey, go check out the kids' sites and tell me what you think of their new headers.

"Sneumint" - that's my word verification - I like it, I'm going to us it instead of good-bye.

Jeanette said...

This is too funny!!!