Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Five handmade things!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!!


This offer does have some strings so please read carefully:

* I make no guarantees that you will like what I make

* What I create will be just for you

* It'll be done this year (2009)

* You have no clue what it's going to be


I may make something crafty or artsy, a pot holder, a framed photo, a magnet, a poem, book, a short video, a playdoh sculpture, a cookie, a vest knitted from cat hair or something entirely different....basically whatever strikes my fancy.

Here's the fine print:

In return, all you need to do is post this text into a note of your own and make 5 things for 5 others. What could be more fun!!!! (change the above to stuff you do) Some ideas you could do for others: (mix CD's, collage, journal, painting, bake cookies, etc...)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! First???? Moi>>>

Netter said...

Yes, yes indeed! I've got a couple of good ideas for you already!

Chelie said...

Me, possibly? If I haven't commented enough in the last few months, it's ok :)

Netter said...

Chelie is number 2...anyone else up for the challenge. Remember Chelie, you have to post this onyour site as well.

Anonymous said...

I'll try for #3!! I'll see how crafty I am!

Netter said...

You can do it Mandy! I just know it! Remember, you can always bake cookies or something.

Cindy said...

Me 4

I had better start thinking.


Cindy

Netter said...

Hehe...yep, start thinking!