Thursday, February 05, 2009

I'm just a little distracted...

How can I tell that my mind is somewhere else? That I have a lot on my mind? I'll tell you how... I was cleaning up some things on my desk and as my mind drifted to some memories of my cousin, I picked up what I thought was a brush applicator of lip color with moisturizer in it and brushed it on my lips,then I realized that it smelt funny and my lips stung...and that's when I realized that I brushed cutical and nail moisture treatment on my lips instead.

I better start paying attention before I spray hairspray on my pits instead of deoderant....that wouldn't be good either.

3 comments:

Rockstar Mom said...

I sprayed FDS in my armpits once. It said Feminine Deodorant Spray. It didn't say anything on the can about being strictly for the coochie. I walked around all day smelling like a fresh crotch.

Netter said...

lol...that is to funny.

Wolfgang (pronounced Voolf-gong) said...

hahahah well done, Nett.