Monday, February 02, 2009

I really need to blog, don't I!

I don't know what my deal is. I guess my creative juices are not flowing. I have not made anything new since December. Fear not, I've been brain storming...well, more like brain farting, but the creative juices are starting to flow again. I have several ideas for crafts, from painting, to quilting to beading...and I all I'm waiting for is that little boost of energy to start me off. Right now, I'm making a list of possible projects, both new and half finished. I'm sure eventually I'll get something accomplished. I was actually in the mood to make sock creatures on Sat. My problem is that I had a ton of single silly socks that I could have cut up and made things with....BUT, I couldn't find the bag of socks. I'm just not sure where I put them. I know I stuck them somewhere so they wouldn't be in my way...and now I have no idea where that is. Although....hmmmm, I might have one more place to look.

Anyway, sooner or later I'll be crafting.

I heard some sad news the other day. One of my old babysitters daughters passed away. She was only 39 and preggers with her first child. Her hubby was on a business trip and when he couldn't get in touch with her he started to worry. I guess he sent someone over to look in on her and they found her dead. I haven't heard what caused her death, but really, it could have been anything..even an aneurysm. It's quite sad though. I just can't stop thinking about her or her family.

OK, enough of this. I need to flip the laundry and drag the garbage cans back from the curb.

5 comments:

Rockstar Mom said...

Someone's untimely death is always unsettling. I am sorry Netters. I hope you find peace with it soon.

Netter said...

I'm not sure why its bothering me so much really...I hadn't seen her since we were kids.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the news. My goodness.. very sad.

Anonymous said...

Aw, that is sad news. As it happens, I'm going to a funeral today and have been feeling bummed all week.

Tami said...

Wow. That is a really sad story. I feel awful for her husband. Sometimes it's worse when it's someone you were kids with. You know older people have to die eventually but not people OUR age. We're just kids yet.