Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm not sure if this is my influence or not...

My friend Tami taunts me. First she went to visit Rue, when I couldn't and took pictures of her. Now she's moved on to my Cousins new baby, Beau...who is 10 lbs already and who I have not been able to see or hold yet. I mean, seriously! Grr. Anyway, here is how Tami taunted me....and I would have done the same if given the chance, for the record.

Guess who I saw yesterday!

Oh, he's so precious! Such sweet little squeezy cheeks!

Yep, that's little Beau.

The kids & I went to Mom & Dad's church yesterday for the soup dinner and while I was in the basement during the sermon with Philip (who really likes church acoustics, by the way), Deanna brought Beau down to change him. So I had to get the camera and take a couple of pictures to torture you.

What I mean is, so you would have a couple of new pictures of him.

See? I'm just looking out for you! ;)

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Make a mental note to pinch Tami really hard the next time you see her.

This baby is a real cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Awww what a cute baby! Rue Rue still cute too.

Millie said...

Am I losing my eyesight or what??But doesn't his hair look a little on the red side?? It runs in the family ya know!! I don't think Bill would be happy about that if it is...red....

Tami said...

Hey! No pinching! Well, I did squeeze his little cheeks. But, look at them! Who could resist that?

Anonymous said...

Aw, he's a little cutie!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, quit giving me baby fever with your photos of these cute babies!