Saturday, September 27, 2008

Meme that I stole from Tami...because I could.

Meme

I am: crafty~ enough said.
I think:I should really be in bed sleeping.
I want: to win the lottery.
I wish: I would win the lottery twice.
I hate: looking at the state of the garage.
I miss: my Rue Rue.
I fear: clowns....kidding! I fear being lonely.
I feel: jumpy.
I hear: the tv.
I smell: fabric softener.
I crave: super fresh peaches.
I search: for my soulmate...but I'll settle for someone that doesn't annoy the crap out of me.
I wonder: when people will start hanging up their coats and putting their sneakers away.
I regret: nothing at the moment.
I love: life, good or bad...atleast I'm alive.
I care: about my friends and family
I always: spoil my niece
I am not: sure where I put my glasses.
I believe: I just heard a mouse run across the floor upstairs. GREAT, now I have to get some traps and catch it before it has babies.
I dance: when nobody is around to see me do it.
I sing:like a sick seagull...so I have been told.
I don't always:agree with people but I am always willing to listen to their point of view.
I fight: the urge to burn bridges.
I write: when I'm in the mood and with pathetic grammar and punctuation.
I lose: my scissors and glasses...ALL the time.
I win: or I lose, either way, its still fun to play along.
I never:want to watch an actual surgery. EVER!
I can usually be found:at home or running errands
I am scared: to end up a crazy cat lady.
I need: a vacation.
I am happy about: all the ideas I have for Christmas ornaments.
I tag: YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to watch a surgery either!! Eww!

Can't wait to see your Christmas ornie ideas. You're always so clever.