Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Your results:
You are Mr. Scott
































Mr. Scott
80%
Uhura
75%
Geordi LaForge
75%
Jean-Luc Picard
70%
Beverly Crusher
65%
Chekov
60%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
60%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
55%
Will Riker
50%
Spock
49%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
45%
Deanna Troi
45%
Worf
40%
Data
35%
Mr. Sulu
30%
You are a fun-loving foreigner with an
amazing ability to get any job done on time.
Often described as a "Miracle Worker".


Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character are you?" quiz...

5 comments:

.:Cris:. said...

*giggles* Sooooo glad I am not the only one who spends too much time doing blog quizzes :D

Hope you're having an OSM day!

Darlene said...

So, I took the quiz & I'm Commander Riker. Adam looked at me and said, "You're a space-faring space pimp". When I asked him to elaborate, he said, "You be where da ho's at". AHAHAHAHAHA

Desperate Housewife said...

I'm Uhura! Cool!

Netter said...

I swear I'm totally addicted to these stupid tests. I think monkeys on crack write them up or something.

Anonymous said...

I'm a Uhuru! Yay! Second on the list was a Red Shirt. Boo.