Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rue, Papa and the sidewalk chalk

 
Posted by Picasa
Rue's Papa loves to teach her things that he shouldn't be teaching her. For example, he taught her to put sidewalk chalk on herself and others instead of just the sidewalk. Yep, the chalk even ended up in my flip flops. I guess they looked like big toes or something. Oh, she was just having a blast playing, so who cares what she gets chalk on. I just home she doesn't try using the other kids at daycare as her personal canvas. I'd hate for her to get in trouble because of Papa's great ideas. Heck, who am I kidding....the sooner she realizes that her Papa's ideas will usually cause some kid of trouble, the better. Believe me, I learned all about that a long time ago.

I hope you are ready for a bunch of Rue pictures. She's basically all I took pictures of when I was home. OK, I did take some other pictures but Rue is my favorite subject.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rue is getting so big. Adorable.

Netter said...

She sure is cute, isn't she. I love her little belly hanging out over that bikini....lol, reminds me of myself.

Rockstar Mom said...

She is so big! I love the Buddah Belly too.

Netter said...

I tried rubbing her belly for good luck but she wouldn't let me. She just grabbed my finger and dragged me over to the tree swing to make me push her in it for an hour.

Anonymous said...

Why is the belly so cute when they are little but then they aren't when we get older. Yep her PaPa is going to get her into trouble. I can see it.