Thursday, July 24, 2008

The kids got some Kaster in her.

Sometimes I look at Rue and think, "Oh Dear, we are going to be in so much trouble...she's going to be a handful. She really can't help it. She's part Kaster after all. Papa already has her in training and of course Aunt Nett encourages her to be ornery too. Life is short, have fun...that's what I always say. So, here is Cindy tickling Rue's tummy while Rue leans on her Grammy aka Ma Maw.
She likes being tickled and loves to get people back. If only you could hear the way she says "Tickle, Tickle, Tickle..." It would crack you up.
Rue's getting Cindy...the sight of that ornery face coming after you saying "tickle, tickle" is enough to crack anyone up. I think this is probably my favorite series of pictures I took while I was home and I took a lot of pictures. Wait, I almost forgot about the neighbor spraying my Dad with the hose while he slept on the patio love seat. More on that later.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

The reason I was laughing is because she either laughed or said tickle tickle in such a devilish voice. I can not remember what she did but I remember it being so devilish for such a sweet looking little girl

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, Rue is getting so big already! How old is she now? Still a cutie, even with the ornery tickle face! Had a free moment (not much - ha!) and thought I should pop in and say HI!

Anonymous said...

Classic! Look at her little face!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Kare said...

Those are precious pictures. That last one could win an award.