Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hmmm, there was something fishy going on...

My Cousin Cindy and her daughter Danielle made the trip up to Nebraska to visit me while I was home. She ended up getting a parking ticket but I told her there was something fishy about it. Who would do such a thing? You find a dead fish or two in the yard...basically because some old man planned a fishing trip while you were back...don't get me started on that...and he catches bait but the ones that didn't make it ended up in the yard instead of the back of his truck or the trash. Yeah, well what's a person to do?! I say pick it up and sticking on your relatives car. I think Cindy got off pretty lucky. If I had known that her doors were unlocked I would have stuck a couple in a baggie with a pin hole in it and placed it in the springs under her seat. I almost didn't want to mention the fish on her grill because he would have easily made it to Kansas. He'd sat there overnight and his skin stuck to the GMC. Oh, yeah, she also had two more "tickets" before morning...but I was nice and removed them before she left. She kept yelling at me because I was trying to sneak the shopping sack with the "tickets" into her backseat. Cindy's a good sport, I must say

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe its a good thing I haven't met you in person yet!! LOL

That was a good one!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That is just to funny! You and I would get into so much trouble together!

Anonymous said...

Funny! Welcome back!

Cindy said...

I can honestly say that is the worst ticket I have ever gotten.

Arlette said...

Netter, you're such a rascal!
Aloha!

Rockstar Mom said...

Well if that don't make Aunt Vickie glad that all she got was a cricket on a stick..........

Netter said...

Yeah Marianne, you are right. The Cricket will never smell as bad as those fish would. Luckily for Cindy, they were still pretty fresh. Not daisy fresh but still.

Anonymous said...

That was so mean. Yea I'm glad that I got a cricket on a stick and it didn't even have vinegar or salt on it. YOu know some time when you come back everone is going to get even with you.

Cindy said...

I should get even with both her and Danielle for plotting against me when I am gone.

Cindy said...

I will call a dating service for you and tell them that you like men dresses as clowns and have one show up at the house for you. A nice creepy clown. (To those who do not know Netter is afraid of clowns)

Anonymous said...

Cindy I'll help'

Kare said...

That's hilarious!!