Saturday, July 26, 2008

Friday's Fill in's

Here we go:



1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you ______....Sure makes you wish that you stayed in bed that morning.

2. If you're good at something, ____....you should use that to your advantage and if possible, make life easier for someone who is challenged in that field.

3. Why so _________....gloomy?

4. Something is out there, it's ______....perhaps he should tuck it in and sip up his fly.

5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled _______.Murphy's Law.

6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see ___________....a large bay full of wild life and a shitload of green flies that think I'm lunch.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____! the day being over...hanging with the Leaches....sleeping in.

No comments: