Friday, July 25, 2008

Fridays Feast

Appetizer
When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
Two days after I flew home. It's cheap in Nebrasky. I had two shades of highlights added also.

Soup

Name one thing you miss about being a child.
Having nothing better to do than spend my time coming up with things to do that could get me into trouble. Uh, now that I think about it...I still do that, but not as much as I would like.

Salad

Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
Butter, no Olive Oil...no butter. Yeah butter. I like popcorn to much to avoid the butter, plus cookies made with olive oil just sounds odd.

Main Course

If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
Well, I have not mastered the English language so I don't think I should move on but if I had to, I guess I'd pick Italian so I could call my pals Family and get them to bug her about not keeping in touch as well as she should. Plus I would want to know Italian and not tell her so when I visit I can see if she really translates everything they say.

Dessert

Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…
Fatter. I don't want to be but I'm just being realistic here. You want me to lie?

No comments: