Sunday, June 22, 2008

Maintain! by Danielle

Sooo, I was talking to my Cousin's daughter Danielle tonight. Through the course of the conversation I discovered that Danielle posted some youtube videos where she mentioned me. Now, one was for my birthday...and I never knew about it. How does that happen. Anyway, I was laughing at them and told her that I was posting them on my site. She giggled and told me not to...but since when did I listen to anyone?! So here is Danielle in the bathroom, which doubles as her recording studio. You can catch a glimps of their toilet if you look hard enough. Oh and her Mom is in her nightgown in the Birthday video. Danielle just said that she is going to make a sequel.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. Though all the walking around made me dizzy!!

Anonymous said...

That was so funny.Yea when Danelle is famous we can bring out these vidios. Wouldn't that be fun. I can't believe that it took you this long to find out about them.

Lucy said...

I think this makes you a celebrity!!!!!

.:Cris:. said...

Um..... has anyone heard from Netter lately???

Signed,
Lost and Left outta the Loop