Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Keep ALL dry erase markers away from Katie!

She's quick and she can't be trusted to behave herself. No, seriously, she thought I saw her write this. I totally didn't or I would have considered beating her with the board eraser....or at the very least, sat on her until I was able to draw a mustache and beard on her. I guess, I could call us even. Once when she was at sleep away camp, I sent her a letter in one of those joke envelopes that says, "Pregnancy test results enclosed, Private and confidential" She was like 12 or 13. LOL...Oh yeah, she was a little embarrassed by that. You know, I shouldn't be annoyed by Katie's message. It's a well known fact that if she doesn't like you, she doesn't waste her time calling you names or insulting you. lol, It's how she shows her love. Well, Dip shit, I love you too!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

How funny! I knew I liked Katie for a reason.

Netter said...

I wanted to kick her butt when I saw that. I called her and told her that she was in trouble and she had forgotten all about doing it. Figures!