Friday, May 23, 2008

I've got an ouchie...


I did something... something bad ...but I will live, so I'll stop whining about it. Who am I kidding...I'll still whine. Anyway, its hard to type with this thing on and it makes my wrist hurt more. Shoot, driving makes my wrist hurt. I've been doing everything with my right hand, after all I am right handed, but let me tell you....I must do a LOT with my left hand. I have to rest it. Yeah right, rest it...ha, like that's going to happen.

Posts to come. Perhaps after the weekend. I know I have to post Raine's birthday presents to me yet. I will! I won't eat another Curly Whirly until I post it. I swear! I have 4 left. If that's not motivation, I don't know what is!

Oh and as a parting treat... a couple pictures from today's sky. At first Mother Nature couldn't make up her mind. Did she want blue skies or rain clouds?! In the end, she gave us a rainbow. I can live with that.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owie! I hope you're on the mend soon!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Ouch! gotta watch doing those cartwheels! Get well soon.

Kriste said...

Oh dear- I'm so sorry! I hope it is not too painful for you.

Thank you for your posts! You do indeed have a lurker- I stumbled across your blog at random and was so impressed! Your blog actually inspired me to create my own. I really like how expressive and creative it is- I feel as though I know you!

Anyway, feel free to visit as often as you want! -And know that I will continually be visiting you for new inspiration as well!

Best,
Kriste

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your ouchie. Looks painful. I hope you'll be doing better real soon. Pretty sky pics

Tami said...

OK, what did you do? Did you punch a desk? Just kidding. Anyway, I know the other guy looks worse ;)

Rockstar Mom said...

carpal tunnel?

No, I know. You were injured out chasing crickets to roast over an open fire for this year's Memorial Day Bar-b-que.

I hope you're on the mend soon.

Priscilla said...

Been there, done that.
Take it easy.

Anonymous said...

Did a little old lady trip you and make you fall off the curb. Or did you just be your clumbsy self. Just kidding hope it gets better. Some people might think you should be wearing the brace in your mouth instead of your hand. Just kiddding we love you anyway.

Anonymous said...

Oh yea that was me your favorite Aunt.

Netter said...

Vickie! Them's fightin' words!

Desperate Housewife said...

That's some serious looking hardware on your arm!

The Bookworm said...

awwww...hope you feel better soon!!

http://yarnchick.blogspot.com/