Saturday, April 12, 2008

What I did yesterday...

 Yesterday I went with Emily for a little run though. She had a job interview in NJ and was nervous about getting there on her own.
 So, I got her there and back on Sat, in the hope that she could do it herself today. I guess she made it, I have not heard from her yet. I usually get those paniced "I'm lost" calls.
 
Posted by Picasa
Here's what I saw a lot of. The line to pay the toll at the GW Bridge. The CASH line always sucks. I saw a lot of rock, but I was quite fond of the square rocks jutting out of the ground. Last but not least, a view toward Manhattan from the GW Bridge. It was a hazy day but you can see the Empire State Building if you know its shape.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, brings back memories of my youth! Yup, I'll never forget when one of those pebbles fell off the rocks onto my windshield practically giving me a HEART ATTACK! This was up near White Plains though and luckily nobody was near me or I might have had a heart attack right into their car. Sheesh!

Well, you're a good friend for helping your friend.

Netter said...

Yikes Sue! I would have freaked out too.

.:Cris:. said...

Cool pics Netter! :)

Traffic, ick. Makes me glad I'm a country bumpkin

Netter said...

I can't stand traffic either. I just sit there thinking about the amout of fumes floating in the air and I find it pretty sad.