Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Marianne was the winner!

She's so lucky....or is she?! Inside this little box is the prize Raine is passing on. She kept half the prize and will be handing the other half over to Marianne. She has her address and is getting her package ready to ship. Wanna know what she's getting?
I kid you not! Salt and Vinegar crickets. Raine and Chris could not be convinced to try them...so they are all Marianne's. I triple dog dare her to eat them. If she won't, maybe she can get Mollie or Shark to nibble on them.

**Some of you lucky winners will also be recieving packages from Raine. Don't worry, you are not getting crickets.

10 comments:

Rockstar Mom said...

WTH??? Salt & Vinegar Crickets?

Wait a minute! I will first have to check in with my dietician to see if I can count them as a protein.

Gee, thanks.....I think?

Rockstar Mom said...

Of course I will record the taste test with photos.

And in all seriousness, thanks.

denise said...

that is odd but i cant wait to hear how they taste. lol congrats marianne

Renna said...

Ish! This is one contest I'm relieved to have lost! I'm not that brave. ;-Þ

Anonymous said...

Nett will be so excited to hear about the taste test, I think she secretly wanted to eat them herself. I had to physically restrain her from tearing them open and popping them into her mouth right in the restaurant. :)

Desperate Housewife said...

It's not so much the crickets that I find weird... it's the fact that they come in salt and vinegar...

Anonymous said...

Hi Netter,
You've been chosen the winner of my giveaway. Check your email!
Aloha,
Lettie

Anonymous said...

GAG

Rockstar Mom said...

Careful there Vic. You just might get a little surprise in your mailbox!

Rockstar Mom said...

The video is up. We ate the crickets. And I'm not sharing with Vic.

The dog's reaction was the funniest.