Friday, January 18, 2008

It's just wrong...


Repeat after me....I will never take a picture of Annette's butt when she is bending over...never, ever. OK, now say it again and actually mean it. No crossing your fingers or doing any of those cheat jinxes that you are so fond of.
We had an incident over Christmas. Someone who shall remain nameless did the unforgivable. Yes, the little brat took a picture of my HUGE rear end as I was reaching behind the end table to grab something for Rue Rue. What nerve! Not to fear, later when her Mother was showing me some of the things on her camera, I managed to delete it. Sneaky? Why yes, thank you! I just couldn't allow anyone to be running around yelling, "MY EYES, MY EYES!" after getting a glance at that picture. Well, plus I can't have anything that could be blogged against me. lol...oh sure I have a couple of grand butt shots of my Mother but that is different. First of all, I wouldn't post one unless I was suicidal and secondly she has pictures from my childhood that she could easily use against me. She will never allow those pictures out because she knows the BUTT picture may surface. Of course, one of these days she may get cocky and hand them out like candy at a parade. I'd just like to remind her that the print on those pants she had on has a strangely hypnotic affect.
Speaking of Butt pictures. Years ago...My Aunt Linda was handing out presents from below my Grandparents Christmas tree. My Uncle Randy snapped a nice close Polaroid of her tush. Later when she saw the picture, Randy told her that my Grandpa Clarance took the picture. LOL....she believed it too and her eye's about popped out of her head. Would you want to know your father in law snapped a butt picture of you? I think not. Randy kept her going for quite some time but in the end, he spilled the truth. Uncle Randy was always a good one to spice up a family get together.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think that was the only picture.I might beable to round up some. Don't worry I don't know how to post them. So I'll just sell them on Ebay. You can buy them. Oh maybe I shouldn't I'm sure you have pictures of me. Without my tongue out. I like the hose on the lady.

Millie said...

O.K. I'm going to kill two birds with one stone here, as the saying goes.. first off, I don't know what picture you are talking about, aparently one I didn't know you took, cause I can only think of the ones you took when we were taping and painting Rue's room.. You wouldn't even delete them.. and they were bad. As for Vic liking the hose.. Was she kidding or what?? If she actually liked them then I guess she NEVER had to wear them.. I hated them with a passion.. I was ssoooooooooo happy when they came out with seamless hose..even if you still had to wear the garter things to keep them up...no panty hose back then.... aging myself here, aren't I????? lol

Netter said...

Mom....lol, you know Dad just mentioned those old garters that kept the hoes up. He said he remembered unhooking a few of those in his younger years. I didn't dare ask if that was with you or not...for fear of more stories.

I always knew Aunt Vickie liked hoes....dirty joke intended. Oh and Vic~ You know I can get creative...so I wouldn't want to be on my bad side if I were you.

Oh, also...don't worry about the butt picture. You are safe as long as I am safe. Doesn't that help you sleep better at night?

Anonymous said...

What is with the Kaster clan? Gary has taken at least 6 or 7 of me and I can't find them all to dispose of. Thought it was just him that did that. LOL
Millie, how about the wonderful girdles? Such fun trying to get those on when it was hot.

Millie said...

O.K. Netter, time for an English lesson.. I don't know about most people, but I didn't use garters to hold up my hoes (as in the gardening type of tool, but I did use them to hold up my HOSE, as in nylons before panty hose..Or was this one of your dyslexic moments??? reversing the e and s..???
Oh, yes, Anonymouse. the ever famous girdle!!! Hot or cold they were a real B..... to get on..But to hold your hose, they were necessary,,, unless you were like my mom who had the forsight to forget the girdle and just use the garter belt.. that now all the rich and famous broads get their kicks out of, as sexy looking objects.. Hers wasn't quite as fancy, but it worked the same way.. Still wouldn't want to wear one of those either!!!

Millie said...

correction
anonymous without the e.... also know that this is aka Carole!!!

Netter said...

Mom, you know really, I'm going to ban you from my site. Yes I know the difference and I didn't notice I did that...I must have had a dyslexic moment...as I am dyslexic. Actually, I think I do a pretty good job of catching things like that most of the time. Some are going to get a way from me sooner or later.

Rockstar Mom said...

That is hilarious! My former step father used to zoom in on mom's boobs when he would take family videos.

One minute he was focused in on the youngest daughter singing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer at the Kindergarten Christmas play, the next thing you know, your getting a close up of mom's jugs.

It was beyond entertaining.