Monday, November 05, 2007

There is WINNER

There really is! It's just that I have no idea who the winners are. Raine went me an email with entries but no names. I had to pick my top three entries. It was hard but I did. She had already tallied up the points for correct answers and creativity. Let me just say, some of your answers were so funny, I loved them.

Anyway, Raine will let you know if you won. She'll need your address. Since she won't tell me who the winner is, just drop me an email letting me know. You could wait and torture me by posting a picture of your winnings on your site, but why would you want to do a thing like that!

Congratulations to the winners and thanks for playing to everyone who entered.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well a Grand Prize Winner has been selected as well as runner's up. Congrats gals!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rain

You did a great job on making up some creative questions to get those "creative" answers!!

Tami said...

Are you going to post some of the comments? I'm dying to hear what your sister's replies were.

Wolfgang (pronounced Voolf-gong) said...

I better have won. Or elseeeee

MiYon said...

Woot woot! I can't wait to see who wins. Even more, I want to see the entries so I can read the answers!