Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's Chrismtas Ornie making time!

 
Posted by Picasa
I went throught my craft stash and sorted out all the things that I thought I might be able to utilize for my annual Christmas Ornament Exchange. I swear I musthave ornaments in the attic that I made last year, but I can't findthem, so I'm making more. I'll be ahead of the game if I find the ones I made. Anyway, I have lots of options and tons of different ideas. I just have to get on the ball. I even had Marino, our contractor cutting pieces of wood for me with his chop saw for one of my ideas. He about fell over when he found out how many I make each year. Anyway, I'm still looking for ideas for following years. If you find any neat homemade ornament pictures or better yet, actual directions for ornaments...SEND THEM MY WAY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what I want for Christmas! In fact, it's the only thing I want so it will save you lots of shopping time! :) I want a one-of-a-kind, made uniquely for and inspired by Rain limited edition Netter ornament. yay! It will garner a special place on my Netter only tree.

Netter said...

That is all you want?! Are you kidding? OK, but I already have something else for you too...but its small. I have a few ideas for ornaments for you...but I need you to send me some photos of your kitty children...I might be able to do something with them.

Tami said...

Yay!!! Netter's doing her Christmas ornaments! Hooray! I'll be looking for my supplies this week - then we'll see if I can actually DO what I've decided to try.

Anonymous said...

Go Netter go!!