Thursday, November 15, 2007

Don't Cry Cousin Cindy!


Once upon a time, long, long ago, in a state somewhere in the center of a great nation, lived a little girl who was very unhappy. It wasn't because she was turning 40....nope, because she turned the big FORTY today.
Hopefully she won't be crying. After all, she doesn't look 40. Who knows, maybe I won't be able to say that after her big birthday party this Saturday. You know, when you tie one on like she's going to do ...well, it takes a few years off.
I wish I could be there to help you Celebrate, Cindy! If only to make you stress out the whole time. Yes, I would have planned a big prank for you, but that is hard to do via long distance. Sometimes you can't rely on other people to do your dirty work for you. Boy, oh boy, you sure got lucky, didn't you!

7 comments:

Cindy said...

I hate that picture!!!! I do not know whose butt to kick yours or a little pain in the butt that lives with me who gave you that picture. Out of all of the ones she sent you why that one???? LOL

Netter said...

LOL, Freak, you gave me that picture, not Dani. You showed it to me a long time ago on yahoo IMphotoshare. I saved it for future use, because I knew it could be fun and I'm evil that way.

Have a Very Happy Birthday indeed! Don't cry to much, it doesn't make the day go faster.

Anonymous said...

Well Netter, I could help you out in that department. Since I do live next do and I plan on attending this Birthday BASH!!

Give me a ring on messenger and we will talk!

LOL

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cindy! As they say 40 is the new 30.

Netter said...

Mandy~ I can't let other people cary out all my dirty work with out supervision...I won't be blamed for things that I had no creative control over and people ALWAYS try to jazz things up. Less is more sometimes. Thanks for the offer though.

Anonymous said...

Happy bithday Cindy. Net you can do something to her at Christmas. I hope Cindy acts her Age oh what the hell hope she has fun.

denise said...

oh man do i remember making fun of that pic when i was a kid lol he he he...........HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY!!!