Sunday, October 28, 2007

No Fair!

Everyone gets to play with my Rue...everyone but me. That is my second cousin Roxanne (she's actually my Dad's cousin but she's a year younger than me.) making MY Rue happy at the big Lade Family reunion earlier this month. Dang it. Dang it. Dang it. No, its OK, I have dibs on Christmas vacation, so I will be getting my Rue-Rue time. See Rue's horns? Her bangs were so long they were getting in her eyes and bugging her so my Sister but the little pony tails in her hair. She had a hair cut last week and they trimmed up her bangs. When Janice was trimming her hair she said that Rue sat still better than most 5 or 6 year olds....actual, she sat still better than her Grandpa. My Dad thought that comment was a hoot.
I did get to talk to Rue on the phone today...but she hung up on me twice. Not on purpose...of course. I'm going through Rue-Rue withdrawls. Christmas can't get here soon enough, it really can't.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Blue Sky said...

Yes netter it is very cold her in the mountains (Alaska) it was really nice to hear from you. Im trying to get back into blogging now that winter is here and i have a little more time. hope all is well with you.
Richard