Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Get this candy outta this house...NOW!


Oh man, we have a problem. The candy must go. Why? I'll tell you why. I'm eating the stupid stuff because I have no self control. Shhhhheeeeeeesssssshhhhh! I'm not the only one. I saw Nancy hiding Reece's Peanutbutter Cups that she took out of the treat bowl last night. She thought she was being clever by spreading the candy out in the bowl so it didn't look like anyone was in it. I said, "Nancy! Have you been sneaking stuff out of this bowl?" She said, "Ummmm." To which I said, " You know I counted all the treats...I totally know how many there are." Then we started laughing and she said she has no control. Yes, people, that means we MUST get rid of all the candy tonight or people will start confusing me with bowling balls or beached whales. It's bad enough already...I don't want to add to peoples confusion.
To add to my wicked emotional state, I still have not found that stinkin' roll of purple wire ribbon. I'd scream but I'm afraid the trick or treaters will hear and won't come to our house.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN to everyone!!
PS~ I'm not watching a scary movie...just so you know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Boo to You! I was able to pass some of my Overload to my knit group last night. Dang, could not talk them into taking the rest. So I put some in the os freezer. Out of sight out of mind. So, what do I do instead... eh hmm... bake a cake. I'm a freakzoid. :)

Anonymous said...

There's just something about Reece's Peanut Butter cups! We've been snarfing them down all week!

Netter said...

Andi~ I can't hide the candy in the freezer. I'd know it was there and I love frozen snickers. What kind of cake did you make?

Sue~ Yeah, we love the RPC's around here. But Nancy doesn't eat fruit...so she replaced that food group with chocolate.

MiYon said...

I finally threw away the last of the candy in our house. I figure that if it's been sitting in the bowl for more than a week, it'll go uneaten for another few months so I chucked it. It was the vanilla Tootsie Rolls and Whoppers. I ate the Sugardaddy. lol