Sunday, September 23, 2007

Good Morning Sunshine...

Sheeshus...its bright out there this morning! It always is when you want to sleep in. The sun comes streaming into your room, burning holes in your retinas....sighhhhhhhhhhhh. Well I guess that means, there is a lot of lovely things to see, so its time to get in the shower and start the day. I would prefer the day started at, oh....say, at the earliest... 9AM on Sundays. Yeah, that would work for me. And for those of you who will say that GOD...the big man upstairs, woke me up so early so I could actually get to church on time. Well, there is only one thing I can say to that. "I think the BIG GUY knows me much better than THAT! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

.:Cris:. said...

Beautiful picture :)

Kare said...

It sure is!
Missed you.

Peg said...

That's a lovely photo, Netter! That would get me out of bed every single morning. I must confess, tho - I'm an early riser anyway. I get up at 5:30 so I'll get a nice, quiet start to the day, get my act together, then when hubby gets up at 6:30 & turns on the radio & gets ready for work in stages while wandering all over the house (he has adult ADD), I'm ready!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pic, Netter, even if it did wrench you out of a delicious Sunday morning snooze.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you'd post something! If not for the comments at my blog and emails, I would've been worried!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous picture!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous picture!

Desperate Housewife said...

Did you take that pic yourself?

Netter said...

Yep it sure was pretty and friggin' bright! I did take the picture myself, DH. Why, does it look funny?

Desperate Housewife said...

It's lovely. Is it where you live?

Netter said...

DH~ Yeah, we live on the bay. I'll take another picture of the whole back yard from the upstairs bathroom window. You'll see how close the house is to the water.

Tami said...

I'm glad the sun got you up and blogging again. The sunrises are really pretty here too. Why don't you come down this weekend and help us move. That will be fun!

Desperate Housewife said...

Nice!