Saturday, August 11, 2007

Taryn Joy came home....

My parents neighbors had a baby girl July 17th. She wasn't due until the end of August, but there were circumstances that called for a C-section. I won't go into all the details but Little Taryn has gone through a lot in her short little life. Her Mommy(Megan) and Daddy(Jesse) had to prepare themselves for the worst several times. Luckily, Taryn is a fighter. She's home now, but she still has a trachea tube and she has a lot of machines to safe guard her until she is stronger. I'm really jealous because my Mom got to see Taryn the other day and I have to wait until Christmas. I'm sure in a few short years, Taryn and Rue will be running around the yard, keeping Taryn's Daddy and Rue's Papa busy chasing after them. I'm thinking about making Taryn a granny square blanket. That is if I can get my Mom talked into hooking them all together for me. Hehe....Oh, Mommmmm!

7 comments:

Tami said...

I'm so glad she's home! Love that picture of her looking into her daddy's eyes.

Anonymous said...

Thanks goodness for small miracles! Hope the little boopie continues to gain good health.

Anonymous said...

Awh... so cute.

Darlene said...

What a little miracle! She will change te world - I can feel it. :o)

Millie said...

Hey,I still have to hook Rue's together yet... give me a little time. Yeah, I know some of you crochet whizzes out there, will say, "piece of cake" but while I can crochet, it just takes me longer to do things. I can't whip them out as fast as you...But, yeah, Netter, I will do it, cause Taryn is Taryn....and she is going to be Rue's buddy I'm sure of that!

Anonymous said...

Nett where are you? ECHO: NETTTTT WHERRRRRRE ARRRRRRRE YOOOOOOOU?

Desperate Housewife said...

Glad the baby's doing well. I can't even imagine what the parents must have gone through.