Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's Raine's 29th Birthday....AGAIN....


Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday....
Dear Raine....
Happy Birthday to you,
And many more, 29th birthdays...
toooooo youuuuuuu!
Raine is in good old Nebrasky, enjoying the food at the State Fair and spending time enjoying her Grandma Sullivans good ole cookin' with her Sister.
I miss her.
I have to wait to see her when she returns.
Sighhhhh, September 8th seems like a life time away.
Hurry back!

9 comments:

Darlene said...

Happy Birthday Raine!!!! I'm having my 29th birthday again soon too! Hey, can you introduce me to Ricky Martin?

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Raine!

Kare said...

Happy birthday, Raine.

Tami said...

I almost feel like I know you too Raine. Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Raine. I hope she tries the deep fried peach on a stick. They are wunderful. I have had 2 of them already. Oh and the frozen cheesecake on a stick she has to try. Oh and I have had that twice already also.

Desperate Housewife said...

Deep fried peach on a stick?
That's a new one!

Happy birthday Raine!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Raine!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys! And thanks Nett for the wishes and card and iTunes! The fair was fun, I am all about the pineapple whip and honey ice cream...I missed the fried peaches! Just one more reason to go back! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Raine they were in the Kings funnel cakes stand. They are to die for. I'm craving one now but its over with. I didn't try the honey icecream seen it though . I have had the pineapple whip before its good. Netter you should have came back to. See what you are missing. Christmas is to far away.