Thursday, August 02, 2007

Hehe...

I was checking out my cousins daughters sites and I came across this gem of a picture. That's my Cousin Mike...Danielle's Uncle. Mike's a big guy but he looks so small on that swing. He also looks like he didn't want the picture taken but who knows, it could have been staged. I just thought it was a cute picture and I had to share it. I'm not sure why Cindy (Mike's Sister...my other cousin) didn't post it on her site. Perhaps their were threats involved. Who knows. I was able to visit with Mike while I was home. I'm hoping he's at Christmas this year....because the time flew.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

I did not know that we had that picture

Yarn Tails said...

Rue is such a cutie! Wait till you see what I did! YOu wont believe it!

Anonymous said...

Awh, isn't that sweet. Someone give that guy a lollipop!

Netter said...

Andi, I think he'd prefer a beer.

Rockstar Mom said...

I just love a stud on a tiger swing. ~~~Swoooooon~~~

P.S.
Netters, I'm having a serious honest to God contest and I am disappointed that you have not participated so far. This is the real thing. Honest!

Anonymous said...

Haha, I took this one.
He was one of his own free will.
I just snapped a picture

denise said...

god i cant look at it for too long i laugh so hard it hurts lol (tear)