Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Reflections on shopping

Posted by Picasa
This is so cute. We were shopping at Wallie World and ofcourse Rue Rue was being a really good girl. She loves to look at everything so she is pretty darn content most of the time. We had stopped to look at a few things when Suddenly Tisha (Rue's Mommy) asked me if I had my camera with me. We had not noticed that we had stopped in front of a mirror. Rue was having the best time looking at herself. She'd kick her feet and then watch them in the mirror, she'd mover her hands and watch them in the mirror. She'd jump around and smile while keeping her eyes glued on her reflextion.

6 comments:

Rockstar Mom said...

Rue is so lucky to have a fun lovin auntie like you. For real. Soooo lucky.

Tami said...

How can you help but stop and admire a cutie like that?

Anonymous said...

How cute! I imagine she must of been thinking "Man, I look HOT!".

Netter said...

Andi~ Her Grandpa calls her his little hottie. He has since he first saw her after she was born. lol.

Anonymous said...

Yes, she's got that, "Dang, I'm cute!" look on her face and she's right!!

Anonymous said...

I swear she gets cuter every picture I see of her. Adorable lil' bugger.