Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Grrr

I can't get my pictures to load because we are low on space. Sam downloaded a bunch of crap again. I have to make him move it to the external hard drive so I can load my photos of Rue Rue and get them moved to snapfish. Alas, you will have to wait to see some of my vacation pictures. I'm also sad to say that I won't be doing much blogging until I have read the very last page of Harry Potter. Not to fear, I am 3/4 through the book already. I stayed up way to late getting that far and I have a slight headache because of it....but, its soooooo worth it. More later, I promise.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya about Potter. I bought it at 11 a.m. on Saturday and finished Monday morning by 8 a.m. (and I would have finished it sooner but Christopher made me feel bad so I put it down a few times over the weekend and then he made me go to Justin Timberlake's new Southern restaurant on Sunday and wouldn't let me read Harry at all and we were there for 3 hours!).

Lucy said...

Welcome back!!! I'm two books behind on Potter....but I'll get there!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Nettski!! You've been missed. Hmm, I have a long car trip coming up and I was going to crochet, now I'm going to read Harry Potter!!

Desperate Housewife said...

Welcome back!
I finished the book last night... it's awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, sweet Nett! :)

Unknown said...

Welcome home Netter! Missed you bunches!! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to blogland. I'm reading the half blood prince now before I move to book 7.

Netter said...

Thaks Ladies! It's great to be back!