Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Who is a happy camper?

I AM, I AM! OMG, you have no idea how much better I feel. I went to the doctor on Monday and told him again that I didn't like the way I felt on the medicine that he had me on. Last time I told him that he just doubled my dose....moron. Anyway, I told him, that the stuff only brought my bp down in the morning and afternoon and that it climbed back up in the evening and first thing in the morning before I took my dose again, plus it upset my stomach and I felt so low. FINALLY he took me off of it and put me on something else. Can I tell you, I feel so much better, its not even funny. I think the other medication was making me feel depressed. I really do. Yesterday I felt so much happier and my tummy didn't bother me at all, plus my bp was below the hypertension mark all day, all night, this morning and this afternoon. I have energy, I'm my old happy go lucky self again....yeah, life is good. Now if that ass would have listened to me the first time, I could have felt like this two months ago. Yet another reason I don't like doctors.

Look out, the old Netter is back.... oh, its a good thing, stop making that face.

7 comments:

Yarn Tails said...

Yay! Netter is back!! I for one am happy!!!

Rockstar Mom said...

Holy Cow! I missed you.

Desperate Housewife said...

That's awesome. It's no fun feeling like crap.

Tami said...

YAY!

Kare said...

That's great news, Netter. You know your body better than anyone. Dr.'s should listen more. Glad to have you back.

Priscilla said...

I'm so lucky my doc always listens to me and if he thinks I am wrong we talk about it. My sis was seeing the same doc and got no where with him. Go figure.

Anonymous said...

A-men for good heath. Glad you're feeling better!