Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What a surprise!

I had lunch with Katie today and when the bill came, she said she was paying. Yep, Katie treated me to lunch, it was sort of my birthday present. How sweet is she! On top of that, we made plans to see a movie together. I can't wait.

I also managed to run all of my errands. I picked up more propane at the booze store in Freeport and the guy pissed me off. They had all the doors open because it was nice out and windy. I was walking up toward the door and was going to sit the tank down before I went it. I just wanted it to be in site so nobody took off with my refund. Anyway, the guys yells at me to leave it out side. I stopped and said, "Yes, I know that...I have been here before. I just wanted to sit it by the door." and he said, "Oh." in a grouchy manner. I was nice until he gave me the wrong change and brought it to his attention. He tried to argue with me for a minute until he figured out I was right. I hope his wife or girlfriend doesn't put out tonight...the man doesn't deserve it.

Anyway, I'm off to find a spot to put the last half of the flower flats in the ground. Total I a full flat of flowers left. That never happens. I think they will work great as filler though. I better get to it before the thunder storms roll in. The were predicting 5PM...I have a half hour to go.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can come and replant my garden. I need to till it all up again because of all the rain. Made it hard than cement and nothing came up. Its to muddy we had another rain the other nite. If I had my way I wouldn't plant a garden. I do have some new Rose bushes to plant that I got for Mothers day. Some of mine didn't make it after the late Frost and cold spell. Maybe I should go to all plastic flowers and veggies.

Court said...

Nett,
Taht is great that you get to get treated to lunch. It is fun to be out with someone you like and to have fun. And flowers oh flowers I just love them I have some pink and white lillies that have bloomed. The freeze did not get them.

Glad to hear the doctor finally listened. They can be such a@#$es I dont like doctors. Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

Aren't lunches out wondeful? Katie is so sweet!

Rockstar Mom said...

You have nice friends Netter. Probably cause you treat them so good.

And I love that you wished the No Sex Fairy on the grumpy store guy. Classic.

Wolfgang (pronounced Voolf-gong) said...

Mom is singing ridiculous notes really loudly right now... thought you should know. Oh dear. haha. Love ya.