Monday, May 28, 2007

Tami had her baby last night!

I just got a phone call from my dear friend Tami. She informed me that she had herClittle boy last night. Philip Cady Russell was born on May 27th at 9:47 PM and tipped the scales at 7 pounds 2 ounces, 19 inches long.
I had a very strong feeling that "Fry" as they are calling him, was going to be born in May and not June as the doctors had predicted. I was right, I was right! His big brother Hayden and oldest sister, Meredith already came to visit him in the hospital. His little sister, Stephanie was at home with her Grandma. I can't wait to see how Stephanie deals with Fry. You have to check out the hyper links. Tami has blogs for all the kids and I love reading them, especially the girls....its so cute.

More info when it becomes availiable.

10 comments:

Desperate Housewife said...

Congrats Tami!

Peg said...

Beautiful baby!

Can't wait to see more pics of Rue, too. Hope the camera situation works itself out for you.

Have a great week!

Peg

Kare said...

What a perfectly beautiful picture.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Congrats to Tammi!

Anonymous said...

p.s. must be something in the water.... another baby born...http://alpacarose.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Lots o'babies! You're going to have lots of fun visiting!

denise said...

congrats and by the way nett if he was just born how does he already have a little sis??????? lol

Netter said...

well she is his youngest sister even if she is older.

Anonymous said...

He looks like a keeper. Thats funny I thought the same thing that denise said about the little sister. Auntie Netter is going to be busy this summer. Maybe you should just come home and stay.

Cindy said...

He is so cute. I did not realize that Tami was pregnant.